Training, Conferences, Seminars, Continuing Education
(Colorado and Federal Government Resources)
The DVOMB has no statutory authority to approve trainers or pre-approve classes.
This list is only designed to be a resource.
Domestic Violence Offender Management Board
This link includes the following training:
Sponsored by the DVOMB
Provided by outside agencies that have informed the DVOMB that they provide training
Current listing of symposiums, conferences, and lectures.
- List of training that the SOMB will provide upon request
- Audio training
- Monthly list of training available to the public.
This program provides technical assistance to the following:
- Prosecutors and law enforcement officers
- Victim advocates, coordinated community councils, and other multi-disciplinary training teams across the state.
Offers instructor-led training, training by request, online training, and video training. Examples of topics for training include:
- Serving LGBTQ Victims of Crime
- Victim Assistance Training Online (basic victim advocacy web-based training program)
- Ethics in Victim Services
- Identity Theft Victim Assistance Online Training.
- Provides online training to anyone interested in the criminal justice response to sexual assault; with particular emphasis on crimes committed by someone who is known to the victim.
- Participants utilizing the OnLine Training Institute review the various training modules and then apply this newly acquired knowledge in realistic and interactive scenarios, as well as assessment methods such as quizzes, tests, and case studies.
- Site includes a list of classes available.