Training, Conferences, Seminars, Continuing Education
Associations and Organizations
The DVOMB has no statutory authority to approve trainers or pre-approve classes.
This list is only designed to be a resource.
- Provides monthly training organized and facilitated by COVA at their facility
- Training are free to active COVA members.
- Topics vary each month to address the needs of the membership. Examples of training topics include: Colorado Victim Rights Amendment, Cultural Considerations in Victim Assistance, Legal Privilege for Victim Advocates, and Understanding Vicarious Trauma.
CCADV Calendar of Events
- The tab Community Resources, Calendar of Events lists the monthly calendar activities such as:
- Webinars, full and half day onsite training
- Community events and other training opportunities
Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault 303-861-7033
- Offers training at no cost to active members and a fee for non-members. An example of topics include: Basic Advocacy for Survivors of Sexual Assault, Intersections Between Stalking and Sexual Assault, Intimate Partner Sexual Violence, and Prevention of Sexual Violence.
National Center for Victims of Crime
- Offers conferences, training, and free Webinars.