Domestic Violence Victim Advocacy
Welcome to the New Victim Advocate web page.
We anticipate that the information and resources provided will assist you in providing advocacy
to the victims with whom you work.
- The information is divided into six (6) sections as noted below.
- We have provided links to websites and telephone numbers for easy access.
- There is a brief explanation of the services provided by the various organizations listed.
- If you have any feedback on how we can improve the usefulness of the web pages below, please let us know.
- Victim Advocacy minutes, committee dates/times/locations, excerpts from DVOMB Standards and FAQs
- Are you a Treatment Victim Advocate? Interested in communicating with other Treatment Victim Advocates? Click here
- Links for training resources for victim advocates
- Links for resources for victim services
- Links for assistance with legal matters such as Victim Rights Act, protection orders, courtroom advocacy, U visas and T visas, etc.
Job Postings (Under Construction)
- This link is currently under construction and unavailable, stay tuned!