Domestic Violence Training
DVOMB CORE TRAININGS
are offered by the DVOMB to professions who are seeking to learn more about the
Standards, risk assessment and evaluation, and domestic violence offender
treatment. The DVOMB CORE Trainings are offered periodically throughout the
year. These trainings are mandatory for any mental health providers seeking to
be approved by the DVOMB.
The Purpose of this Training is to assist approved providers in using The Domestic Violence Risk and Needs Assessment Instrument
|7 Hour Current Standards|
Offender Competencies, Levels of Treatment, and Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Team (MTT).
| Offender Evaluation|
The Purpose of this Training is to assist approved providers in complying with the evaluation standards 4.0.
|*April 25, 2017 (Open)|| *April 17, 2017 (Open) ||*May 9, 2017 (Open) |
attend any of the above trainings, you must register and
pay online by credit card or electronic check.
Instructions for Registering Online
- First, create a new student account (unless you already have one)
- Click on "Course Catalog"
- Under "Domestic Violence Offender Management Board, click on the training name
- Click on "Register"--to the right of the training you wish to attend. (If there is a fee for the training, select to pay by credit card or electronic check ONLY.)
- An email confirmation will automatically be sent to you.
Trainings Sponsored by Others:
Webinar & Training Videos
- Webinar on 7.0 Victim Advocacy Standards Revisions: There is no cost to view this webinar. once you have completed this webinar, please go to Survey Monkey to complete the survey and print your certificate of completion.
- Interstate Compact and DV Treatment Webinar - In 2000, the Colorado legislature passed C.R.S 14-24.1-101 regarding out-of-state offenders that directly affect programs that treat domestic violence offenders. The statue requires any residential or outpatient treatment program to notify the Colorado Interstate Compact Office whenever an out-of-state offender enrolls in a domestic violence offender treatment program.
This affects all domestic violence offender treatment programs because in order to identify clients who are out-of-state offenders,
treatment program will have to ask all potential clients whether they have been convicted of or have agreed to a deferred
judgment, deferred sentence, or deferred prosecution for a crime in another state.
There is no cost to view this webinar. Once you have completed this webinar, please go to Survey Monkey to complete the survey
and print your certificate of completion.
Audio Recordings of Trainings